Thursday, October 4, 2007

I am going to talk about living in calgary. Calgary is a good place to live in. As there are many facilities you can do whatever you want here. you can practise sports. There are lots of play grounds in every community so I can play soccer whenever I want also football and baseball as well.In the university also there lots of sports facilities, I can practise lots of sports there basketball, volleyball, pingpong as well as going to the gym. Besides sports studying in canada is really interesting I'm enjoying it. There's organization there in everything; in studying every thing is organized as assignments' due date are stated from the first day of classes you can easily organize your time for studying. After that,you still have time for playing, and also working in a part time job. in Summer you can have a full time job from April to the end of August so you can really depend on your self by having this job. Another thing that let makes me comfortable in living in calgary is the bus services the busses come in time, the schedules are avaliable on the internet, also on papers and also you can call transit to know yor bus time it's really interesting. I really love living in canada.

2 comments:

maja said...

It's good you enjoy it here. I think Calgary is a great place to be too. Unfortunately, I havn't really been around town yet, so the only place I know well is the University campus... Probably this weekend I'll stroll around a bit.

Julia said...

I agree 100 %, I like the fact that every system is orginezed very well, it helps a lot, you always know what to expect, which is very important.