Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Midterms are over

Finally, the midterms are over. Today I have finished my midterms. I had today my math midterm, it was easy. I did well on this midterm. Also the results of reading, listening and speaking are good. My speaking is not so good but i'll try to do my best in improving my speaking. I'll stop talking about midterms.Eventually I have got a job at the dining center at the university. I am going to start on Monday, also I will be working on my ocassional job in saturday as a waiter. So i will be having a relax from studying. I have to go know. I am going to prepare for my presentation. I hope I'll have a good presentation and i hope it won't be boring. u will see tommorrow. Have a good night.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I hope you had a good time at your new job! Don't tire yourself out :-)

hadeel said...

Good luck in your new job. I hope that you will have fun.