Sunday, October 14, 2007

please read this blog

First of all, happy feast to Noor, Hadeel and me also. I know I am late for two days,but I was busy. Hi every body; enjoy your last day of the not actual long weekend. It seems to be a long weekend, but it's not because you went to the university on friday. I have a good idea to be more friendly not only in the university in this semester , but to keep in touch for long time. I have created a group on facebook called EAP 3. You can join this group and share many applications as well as sharing ideas. I think it is a good idea to be friends and improve our English language. This group is on university of calgary network. First of all you should have an account on www.facebook.com then you can add me to your friend list and then I will send you an invitation for this group. If you don't want me to be in your friend list just send me an email and i'll invite you to join this group.My email address is anabdelr@ucalgary.ca if you don't like this idea forget about it and complete what u r doing .sorry for intrruptin U. I must go know I have some stuff to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thats a good idea ahmed, i dont have facebok anymore hahha . and by the way happy eid to you too , im realy glad u remembered me :) so nice of u :) .
see u tomoro

hadeel said...

Hi Ahmed
That's a great idea and happy eid for you

Scott Douglas said...

Gosh, it's amazing how popular facebook is becoming!