Saturday, October 6, 2007

I am happy this weekend for two reasons. First because it's long so we must thanks God because of thanksgiving and for the long weekend. The second reason that we have no assignments due in scott's class. But unfortanately we have one in sandy's class it's a speaking journal. I haven't prepared for it uptill now but I hope I'll find some one and starts to speak with him. I hope I'll make a good speaking journal because my grades are usually pass. forget all about this. My hapiness was ended when I started solving my math assignment,I have found many difficulies in solving it but I have finished more than half of it. And then I found a virus on messenger it send messages to all my online friends. I can't fix this problem, I feel frustrated. I am trying right now to do it. I have successfuly fixed it. I'm gonna leave now to do my grammar homework and see what I'm gonna do another stuff. So I hope you have a nice weekend. see you soon.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Oh no . . . viruses are the worst things! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the weekend because I have TONS of homework planned for next week :-)

hadeel said...

Hi Ahmed,
Oh no... that's a real problem. you know what, the same thing happened to me 3 months ago, but I got it fixed by my little brother.