Saturday, December 1, 2007

I am going to talk about the effective writing study exam. I have taken this test on tuesday. It was the pizza party day. we enjoyed this party at 12 pm. The test was at 5 pm, it was only 50 minutes. I could not finish this test. i only answered 75% of it. the test was very hard, i stucked at most of the vocabulary words. my memory is very bad as i have seen these words before but i couldnot remember the meaning of them. I took long time trying to recall these words, this has affected the reading session. I should learn from that how to manage my time. Also the reading portion wasn't easy the multiple choices was confusing. I received the day after an email from scott, i found my self between grade seven and eight. I will do my best trying to improve myself on English. on the other hand, to my point view, it is not accurate to indicate people levels from a vocabulary words.

2 comments:

maja said...

It's not you English level, but your vocabulary level! But you might have done better if you would have skipped the words you didn't know and proceeded to the reading part, and then gone back in the end. Because if you don't know the word on first sight, you're unlikely to be able to recall it with little or no context.

Scott Douglas said...

don't worry about it . . . it's just a method of measuring your active vocabulary . . . . I'm sure your vocabulary will grow the longer you are here!