Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Today i have finished my last assignments for the design and math course. In this semester i had a lot of work to do in these courses. I am doing well on these courses besides the english course. In all courses i managed to finish my assignments on time and sometimes before time. Finals will start on friday, i have lots of stuff to do. I had lots of vocab to revise. Memorizing stuff is the worst thing in my life. I will do my best in order to work out how i'm gonna memorize the bunch of words. Tomorrow i should prepare for my final presentation on Thursday. It is the hardest english assignment but it is funny we know a lot about different stuff. This time we r gonna know about different singers of various types of music. I have to organize time to study English and linear algebra. I wanna finish my exams because I’m really worried about them. Hopefully I will take English proficiency and apply for engineering degree for the second year. I hope the coming days pass peacefully with out any circumstances. I wanna do lots of stuff on the holiday as it is my first year in Canada. So I wanna cope with what is going on in thus different world. It seems to be nice but completely differenty from what on Egypt. Good luck for all students.

No comments: