Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Today is kind of a weird day. it' s gone without making any important thing. It's like the wind it went fast. After i finished scott class, i waited for math class as i didn't go to the listening class planning to revise some math rules, but actually i didn't do that. After the lecture, i went home it was about six o'clock. I ate and I watched tv for about 20 minutes. then i felt dizzy so i went to sleep. i supposed to wake up after an hour an a half. but i don't till eleven. i'm really tired right now. I have n't prepared for my presentation uptill now. But i will do it after i finished writing this blog. My presentation is about Bob dylan, he is very famous so there are lot os stuff to say but i need to memorize it. That's way i'm nervous when i make a presentation. As i should memorize bunch of inforrmation about something i have no idea about. That’s really hard. However, it is a good idea for English practicing. I’m really anxious these days as the finals are coming, it sounds to me like aliens are coming. On Friday writing exam will be hard for me because I’m really worried about it. I am not good at writing, if I ace good organization, I dropped on grammar and vice-versa. So I have no specific problem in writing essays. I hope it will be the essay before the last for me, this one and the one of the effective writing test.

2 comments:

Bill said...

You were so busy.Good for you and you will make it if you keep working.

Zahra said...

Ahmed, you had good presentaion today and I'm sure your exams will be good as well.