Friday, December 7, 2007

This is my last blog. unfortuanately, i have no time to write twelve blogs. This is my eleventh blog. Because of having a toothache. That stopped me from doing many stuff like blogging, studying and going to my classes. Today we have my first final in eap. it was the writing exam. i don't feel nervous while i was writing ye exam. i think i wrote a good essay this time with less grammar mistakes. We have still some final exams left, i hope i will do good at those finals if i can. I should study some English and some mathematics as i have my final on the last day of esams on tuesday. After the exams today, i went to the mosqye. there was a speech there the guy talked about how islam is going on toronto. he said there over tan 80 mosques there. then we go to an indian restaurant to have a dinner. The food was very delicious.good luck for the rest of the exams

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I sympathize with your toothache. It's the worst kind of pain!

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.