Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today was the last day of classes in Eap program. i had my final presentation. it was good therefore i had a good mark. it was concise it i said only the important information. i wasn't nervous like everytime i was the last one giving my presentation. so every one in eap 3 will remember last moment of class which was my presentation. After that, we had a great party there are lots of food. i ate a lot, compensating the effort that i exerted on my presentation and waiting along time to do it. we enjoyed the party for an hour it was interesting. it was a surprise for me as i don't they are going to be a party after our last presentation except at 1:30. I am worried about my exam tomorrow. Writing a good essay is not easy for me, I should concentrate on writing this essay tomorrow. i will try to make a good organization because it was my essential problem at the beginning of this program. sometimes i got grammar and punctuation problem. i will do my best tomorrow hoping to have a masterpiece essay. I will go now and revise some grammar and writing organization. i should know also some important vocabulary words for tomorrow's essay. I am far from b+ but i will do my best. Okay, best wishes for all students on the final exams. And on the university courses as well.

2 comments:

Hanna Hasegawa said...

Good lack your exam!

maja said...

I hope you did fine on your essay! The historical moment of the last few minutes in the EAP program were devoted to you, that's neat! Good luck for the rest of the exams!